Today I´d like to give you a quick overview over my current must-have beauty products:
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair: There is no better skincare product than this serum! I have been using for more than three year now and my skin looks so energized and fresh in the morning (even after a short night!).
- Kenzo Belle de Jour Maske: Since I never really visit a cosmetician, I sometimes treat myself with this wonderful mask. It moistures my skin and leaves it so firm and smooth.
- M2 Lashes Wimpernserum: I first tested this product over a year ago and have since bought it twice. And yes, it does work and makes your lashes grow longer!
- Bobbi Brown Coral Shimmer Blush: If you ask me, this is the most beautiful coral rouge out there. I often wear it during day time.
- Bobbi Brown Eye Sweep: This is the most effective eye shadow brush I own – covers the whole lid with just one or two sweeps.
- Givenchy Ecrin du Soir Palette: This is actually meant to worn in the evenings. But since I can not get enough of matte eye shadows, I havebeen using the set for almost two weeks straight now.
- Benefit Girl meets Pearl: My first highlighter, and I would definitely recommend it to every girl that is looking for a fresh look and that certain glow :-)
- Givenchy Le Vernis Rose d´Exection: A very warm colour which looks great on bronzed skin.